DOING A REPORT ON OCELLARIS CLOWNS

percman

i am doing a report on the occelaris clowns.......i would really like all of you to get me as much info as possible.......if you get info from books please leave the book name/author and page number........i know its a pain in the @$$ but we have to document all of our sources.........its for my english 4 class if i can get an A on this paper i would be very happy.........please please please help me out........if ya got gobs of info and dont wanna post it here email me.........jonbivens@hotmail.com tell me stuff like behavior,breeding habits,description......and any stuff ya can think of.......i need your help i am gonna hit the library too so i can see if we got any books there about them but i kinda doubt it.........also i would really really appreciate an interview if you all could spare me some time.......i have until the 22nd to type an 1100word essay and it has to be impecable and i mean PERFECT nothing is good enough for this lady its gotta be perfect and thats why i took her class she's a good teacher......i need all the help i can get........and no youre not really doing my hw. i have to document everything you tell me this is considered an interview......so please lend me a hand
thanks in advance
jon

percman

yea i know its not like im just waiting on all of ya im looking too but all im finding is basic stuff about where they from what temp and stuff like that no cool info so far......sammy id love your help bud
Jon

percman

sammy youre the best keep up the good looking i found some good stuff to keep on lookin when ya got time bud i really really really appreciate this
jon

jcb

Yo, Percman! It's great to see that a young dude like yourself appreciates having a good teacher. Here's some (hopefully) helpful info that should assist you somewhat in receiving that "A" you appearantly really want.
Source: Marine Fishes by Scott W. Michael; Published by Microcosm Ltd., Shelburne, Vermont, USA; Copyright 1999; page 254
The Ocellaris clownfish (anemonefish) is scientifically named Amphiprion ocellaris. It was originally identified by a naturalist named Cuvier in 1830. It can grow to a maximun length of 3.5 inches. It is found in the Eastern Indian Ocean and the Western Pacific (this is the range). In captivity, it will eat meaty foods such as mysid shrip, brine shrimp, and even finely chopped table shrimp. It will also eat frozen preparations for herbivores. It is an excellent fish for the reef aquarium. [The following info is word for word.] "Captive Care: Vivid coloration and an endearing personality make this an all-time favorite among coral reef fishes. Wild-caught specimens have a dubious reputation for hardiness, but captive-raised individuals almost always fare well in the aquarium. Can be kept in groups, but one individual will eventually dominate and may pick on the others, especially if space and shelter are limited. Rarely aggressive toward other anemonefish species. Associates with Heteractis magnifica, Stichodactyla gigantea, and S. mertensii anemones in the wild, although it does fine without a host anemone in captivity."
Well, that's all the info I have for you, dude. Hope it helps you out!
Good luck, and keep that positive outlook towards your teachers. Hopefully with a few reports like these, you'll be ready for college.

percman

ohhhhh yea thats a quality info section thanks dude tons of good info in there and i will be using most of it thanks for putting the refernce stuff too appreciate much thanks again
jon

percman

ohhhhh yea thats a quality info section thanks dude tons of good info in there and i will be using most of it thanks for putting the refernce stuff too appreciate much thanks again
jon

jcb

That's the spirit! Keep thinking this way and the sky's the limit. Glad to have been of help. Hope others join the effort, though.