Domino Damsel in Chicago Area

kingoftang

Willing to trade my domino damsel for any other type of fish!!! ANYTHING!! It is about the size of a half dollar!!

philcarp

Originally Posted by kingoftang
Willing to trade my domino damsel for any other type of fish!!! ANYTHING!! It is about the size of a half dollar!!

Good luck. I've been trying to get rid of my domino for months now... seems like nobody wants them. Too darn mean, I suppose. My LFS won't even take him back.
Phil

copperband

sweet mohagany the size of a half dollar ill give you a piece of poo for it
get back to me as soon as possible my piece of poo is to peacefull and i need somithing agressive than can protect itself in my tank

kingoftang

how big is the piece of poo??
SWEET MOHANGANY?!?!
I have a cousin that got a 55 gallon tank and stand from some garage sale for 25$ and I gave him some paint called mohagany!! It didn't turn out nice so he didn't want it!!

kingoftang

Hey Copperband!! I finally got the blue tang, ocellaris clown, and an anemone. You want my domino. I dunno wat to do wit it and its probably gonna kill my clown or blue tang. Wat should i do with it....i dont wanna flush it!!

B

bacardi151

Originally Posted by kingoftang
Hey Copperband!! I finally got the blue tang, ocellaris clown, and an anemone. You want my domino. I dunno wat to do wit it and its probably gonna kill my clown or blue tang. Wat should i do with it....i dont wanna flush it!!
All drains lead to the ocean right?

copperband

coral reef might give you a baby damsel for the big one call them and ask yo should get a chromis they are peaceful

kingoftang

Originally Posted by copperband
coral reef might give you a baby damsel for the big one call them and ask yo should get a chromis they are peaceful
kuz ur a dum ass bro