Dont shop there.........LOL OMG!

monsinour

This is a real photo that was taken by my wife walking through sprawlmart. It was a few months ago and she had it on her phone, we finnaly got it off the phone and onto a place where we can share it. All i can say is,"LOL, OMG"

deejeff442

good stuff.i have been to the people of walmart .too funny.i feel so much better about myself when i go there

F

fishhugger

Oh god....I work at walmart...I hope my picture isn't on there somewhere...
I had a group of kids a bit younger then me ask if they could take a picture of me. I was in a good mood so I played along.
I'm not obese or hideous; a pretty normal looking shaggy haired kid so there would be no reason for me to be on that site, but now I am paranoid.
And yes, there are some REAL characters that come in. We even have regulars who come in AT LEAST every other night, usually every night.

stdreb27

A loong time ago, I ran across a picture of this exact same thing, (at least a roll back to a higher price) online and posted it. I dont' feel like finding it. I still think, and this is just be, (because I've NEVER done it before) but someone changed the prices... (you know like things to do at walmart...)

reefraff

I wouldn't say there is no way an employee would mess up but there are also a lot of union zombies out there that do stuff to make Wally World look bad as well.

reefraff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monsinour http:///forum/thread/383369/dont-shop-there-lol-omg#post_3353465
Quote:
Originally Posted by reefraff
http:///forum/thread/383369/dont-shop-there-lol-omg#post_3353120
I wouldn't say there is no way an employee would mess up but there are also a lot of union zombies out there that do stuff to make Wally World look bad as well.
Actually, walmart is not unionized. Big controversies in lots of small and large towns about this.
Exactly. You have unions engaging in dirty tricks against non union shops, nothing new. They started one of the organizations that fight Wal Marts all over the country. I remember when my brother was doing drywall back in the late 70's he was working a non union job and the union sent guys in that were kicking ladders and scaffolds out from under the guys. I went to pick him up one day and the boss was parked across the access road and had a shotgun in the truck to keep them out.

ironeagle2006

The Price could have been any were from 20 to 19 with the cards they had out. they are a flippable bunch 1-0 on each set. Called I worked Toys at Wal-Mart one Chirstmas and NEVER AGAIN. It was the Year TMX came out so that should give you an idea how bad that place was. Betting a Union Ahole redid the Price to screw with the Store we had it happen to us ALL THE TIME. Worst time was when they dumped Bleach into our Fish Tanks and Wiped the system out.