Dos your fish eat out of your hand?

coral keeper

Dos your fish eat out of your hand? Mine dos! She is a Maroon Clownfish.
If it dos eat out of your hand, tell us what kind of fish it is.

elitephoto

yeah a lot of my fish do. some even let me pet them like a dog and my blonde red sea naso even rubs himself against the palm of my hand all the time like he is a cat haha. even my diamond goby will come take food from my hand. I have some crazy fish haha.

scarface

Mine do too, my hippo, naso and achilles all eat out of my hand and just like elite said they also let me pet them as well

hammerhed7

my reef fish do, haven't got the nerve up to try it in my aggressive tank yet

my lions spit water at me at feeding time to the point I have to change my shirt after because I am soaked.

zeroc

my reef ones do, i'm sure my trigger in my aggressive would if i let him, but i like my finger just the way it is.

coral keeper

Originally Posted by ZeroC
my reef ones do, i'm sure my trigger in my aggressive would if i let him, but i like my finger just the way it is.
LOL

alix2.0

mine never have before... but im about to go try it. well my moms goldfish will, he even lets me hold him.
stupid fish. but no luck with the SWF.

dragonzim

My chromis will come and nibble my fingers when I am feeding. Not sure if that is the same thing as eating out of my hand though!

al mc

One clown will actually keep bumping my hand until I release the food..tough little bugger!

bullitr

i had my harlequin tusk ,eel, lion fish , porcupine and my clown trigger when i had my aggressive tank and i miss them so much especially today when i went to aquarium of the pacific

mx mr bean

ya my chromis, clown, tangs, and bengaiis eat right out of my hand. they also like to follow me when i have a cup (thats where the mysis shrimp is ....... they know lol).

peef

My clarkii tries to eat my hand, does that count? First time it happened I looked like kermit in my pic!

coral keeper

It would be cool if someone or all of you can post a few videos of the fish eating out of your hand? Ill go do that right now.

bluepits3

we have humhuma and a longhorned cowfish that will eat out of my hand. the cowfish will follow you when you walk be the tank.

krazekajin

my favorite thing to do and see is to stick my hand in my nano tank and allow the peppermints to jump on it and start cleaning.

derekc

my yellow tanh eats right out of my hand..my domino damsel is getting pretty brave coming up to me till i move my hand..then hes gone...