Dose anyone have a...

clownfish4

:thinking:
Dose anyone have a cheap protien skimmer they want to sell? Thinking between $20-$60 so if anyone has any than please tell.
:happyfish

jasenhicks

I may have one for sale soon, its an exalibur HOB.... i like it, but im going to get an insump skimmer for the sump bchbum is building me.

jasenhicks

Well mine will be for sale on wednesday afternoon ready to ship thursday afternoon. I can do $75 shipped. Comes with a brand new rio pump used for about 2 weeks. Has the bubble trap and everything still... although i dont use it. I did modify it a bit, so that the return fit into my in tank overflow. Its just a notch cut out of it on the bracket. Still is fine, didnt affect the structural integrity at all. If intereseted hit me at jasenhicks@hotmail.com or just paypal me and it will ship thursday.
jasen

chipmaker

Why not just wait and spend an extra 20 or 25 bucks and buy a brand new Coralife super skimmer 65, which would work fine on your tank. If you look online you can find them brand new for about $85 and shipping of 6 or 7 bucks.

barebucta

I have a seaclone 100 for $50 + shipping. Practically brand new, used for about 1 1/2 months (if that much, b/c I used a canister filter as my primary source of filtration) until I built a sump and bought a Urchin Pro. Good skimmer for the money. If interested e-mail me at neilrambaran@hotmail.com

jasenhicks

I will tell you that the seaclone is garbage. Read a bit on the board and everyone will say it is. My excalibur is only 6 months old, has a brand new rio pump, and is a HOB. It is rated for up to 100gallons, and is in excellent condition. I paid 125 for it and it was worth every penny. I can go to $70 including shipping, but thats the best i can do.

clownfish4

Yeh I know everyone thinks it is a bad protien skimmer but it is really not i think it is a great protien skimmer

clownfish4

Please reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

partsman

i agree .............i have no problem with my seaclone 150 ..........except i have to clean it out about every 3 days because it works to well .