dosing vitamin C

flip_x

Anyone ever tired this? does it help?
I got some zoas thats slowly dying and i dont know why.. and i heard dosing vitamin c helps...
if it does what kind do you get buffered powered vitamin c?
Thanks
Cedric

aquaguy24

I do this when my fish has a cut or somethng. I dipp the food in it. And feed. Or I add about 10 drops to my 90g. I use kent liquid vitamin c. Read label and donn over dose. I fought it's gonna help ur zoo tho. Find out y it's dieng and fix it.

aquaguy24

I do this when my fish has a cut or somethng. I dipp the food in it. And feed. Or I add about 10 drops to my 90g. I use kent liquid vitamin c. Read label and donn over dose. I dought it's gonna help ur zoo tho. Find out y it's dieng and fix it.

sepulatian

Find out y it's dieng and fix it.
Exactly

What are your water readings? What kind of light do you have? What are you feeding?

flip_x

Everything is ok pramater wise.. besides alittle nitrate.. i think its like at .25 or less now.. as for light i have a 250Watt mh 20k plus 36watt t5 atinic.. feeding i only feed mysis cube and emerald entree every other day.. and live phyto..

flip_x

The lights are out right now so i have to take a picture tommorow.. but flow wise i have a c220 canister filter.. corallife superskimmer 65.. one k2 and k3..
Its in the lower middle of the tank.. and its in like almost dead spot.. not too much flow.. but enough to see the fingers on the side move..
thanks

aquaguy24

maybe its just my zoa's but i have all mine in a med to high area and they all doing very well...i never feed my zoa anything..all food from the water and light...have u been messing with the tank like stirring the sand or rocks...

flip_x

as of right now it looks like its not connecting to the rock anymore i see a few peices on the otherside of the tank...