dragon wrasse ?

dbm1983

At what point will a juvinile dragon wrasse start to lose its colors and become a menace to inverts in the tank? They are such an interesting fish.

S

smartorl

I adored my juvi dragon wrasse, sadly, he was consumed by my carpet anemone, not cool.

texasmetal

I have seen juveniles flip shells and pick at inverts. It's not a matter of when, that's their nature. About 3" you'll notice the colors start changing, fins getting less pronounced. They're still neat fish though, but definitely not reef safe or invert friendly. Best for FOWLR.

lesleybird

Ya know......Humans aren't invert or fish friendly. They eat shrimp, snails, crabs, clams, and fish (they don't eat the really pretty fish). Not to mention cows, pigs, goats, dogs and whatever else the desire. Damm humans! And with the ones that they don't eat they put them into little glass boxes just to look at them! Humans are such strange creatures!!!

cjml

Originally Posted by Lesleybird
Ya know......Humans aren't invert or fish friendly. They eat shrimp, snails, crabs, clams, and fish (they don't eat the really pretty fish). Not to mention cows, pigs, goats, dogs and whatever else the desire. Damm humans! And with the ones that they don't eat they put them into little glass boxes just to look at them! Humans are such strange creatures!!!
Well said-so true.....