drip acclimate snails/hermits

mikegray

i have the 100+ gallon package clean up crew from this site.. im dripping 3 buckets. crabs/starfish/shrimp i still have 1 coral banded to do i dont kno if should put with other shrimp i dont kno what will happen.... but snails and hermits can i just float them (are they hardy) or should i wait to drip them an hour after these are done.. only have 3 buckets.....

fedukeford

im not a pro but for snails and hermits i just float them and add a little of my water to the bag... definatley acclimate the shrimp and starfish

mikegray

yea ima acclimate the shrimp and starfish and crabs right now.... is it ok to acclimate snails with a coral banded shrimp? or i have 2 sally light foot crabs... they put in seperate bags.. does that mean i cant acclimate together cause they willl fight???? but ill acclimate all snails together even if in different bags... and ill do alll hermits.. blue and red in 1 bucket... then if the crabs will get along together ill do that............. can coral banded acclimate in same bucket as snails??