Dry goods from SWF

sonny

Will Saltwater fish EVER get dry goods??? It seems to me that dry goods would be much easier to sell than fish... all you need is a warehouse, which could be a fairly small room, but tanks to keep fish take tons of work and room. We can't post any other sites to buy dry goods (which I don't do), but SWF doesn't even sell them, so why is it a problem??? Telling somebody to buy soap at a certain drug store is no different than telling them to buy a skimmer at another online store if you can't buy it here!
Sonny

nickbuol

I've asked this question many times. It IS frustrating, but I've grown to understand. Most places that sell dry goods, also sell live stock, and it you put a link to a dry goods online store, then anyone that goes to that site may then proceed to buy livestock there as well. Its like going to McDonalds for french fries, and they tell you that you can get some chicken at KFC... You would go to KFC and get your chicken AND your fries there. One stop shopping...
I know, it's kind of a wierd example, but I think that you get the idea....
I DO on the other hand think that someone from SWF should let us know when the dry goods store (that has been "Coming Soon" for like 2 years now) is going to be up and running.