Dumb question I know sorry

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Right below the Saltwaterfish.com Heading are various buttons, the first one being the User cp. Go there. You can upload whatever avtar you want from your pc as long as it fits the size limits, so you many need to readjust the size on your pc, before uploading it to this site.

jimmy g

Im sorry I took so long to respond but I tryed uploading a pic that I wanted and I resized it to 100X100 Pixles and it says...."The uploaded file is not a valid GIF or JPG file. Please ensure that it is and try again."
Anyone know what this means?
Thanks,
Jim

jimmy g

I tryed like 5 or 6 other pics and they keep saying the same thing!
Thanks for the tip anyways.
Jim

jimmy g

It says ....The host 'SMTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Account: 'HTTP', Server: 'SMTP', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D

firefish3

you could always borrow someone elses. I couldnt get one until I used lioncrazz's and then I could attach pictures if you find them with the right size on the internet save them to my picters and attch them thats how I got my lastest. the achilles tang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happyfish