Dusky Jaw fish "oscar" tried to digest my baby clown!

rlablan

So I took out two tomato clowns today that were terrorizing my other fish.
The clowns were replaced by a baby perc clown, "martin", and a baby starry blenny, "sparticus".
the existing fish were a long nosed hawk, "dr. zoidberg", a citroen goby, "howard" and a dusky jawfish "oscar".
Oscar has never been aggressive and he is a awesome fish with a great personality. but after adding my baby clown, about a half an hour later, i was sitting on my couch and then looked over to notice martin gone. I checked everywhere and there was no sign... I see oscars mouth is closed and swollen... I quickly dismantle oscars house, grab at him and smack him with my hand. Martin comes flying out.
He seems okay.
My thoughts are:
1-i have a 150 in the other room, do I place oscar in that?
2- is he gonna be super aggressive and not play nice? He has never been aggressive before and I don't want him to go into a tank that I can't get him out of. There are no other jawfish in that tank, but two beloved gobies. one randall's and one yellow watchmen.
3- Also, at this point, he has been in a sealed tank. The 150 has an open top, and an open, easy to get into overflow.... I don't usually have issues but he is a weird one. any thoughts? Should I just take that clown back tomorrow and get a bigger guy?
Is oscar like a lion? If he can fit it in his mouth, then they're lunch?
P.S. A long while ago I placed like 4 sexy shrimp in my nano tank. they slowly disappeared. I know now what happened to them.
Rae