Dwarf Angels

fedukeford

30 gallon, mabey a 25 if you have a low bioload, BobWire: your not supposed to post links to other sites that sell the same things as SWF.com, im surprised the mods havent seen it yet

hatessushi

There is a dwarf angelfish that's called Pygmy yellowtail and it gets up to 2 inches whereas most dwarves get to 4 or 5 inches. I don't beleive Dwarf and Pygmy angelfish are the same dispite what some say. That centropyge site states that a coral beauty gets to 3 inches large. I received mine from this site and it was already at 4 inches and is now about 4.5 inches.

alyssia

Originally Posted by HatesSushi
There is a dwarf angelfish that's called Pygmy yellowtail and it gets up to 2 inches whereas most dwarves get to 4 or 5 inches. I don't beleive Dwarf and Pygmy angelfish are the same dispite what some say. That centropyge site states that a coral beauty gets to 3 inches large. I received mine from this site and it was already at 4 inches and is now about 4.5 inches.

I have a pygmy angel. It's bluish/purple with a yellow face. It's about half as big as the flame angel I used to have.

drewissett

I really like the flame angel,
but would be happy with a coral beauty,
its only tankmates would be a pair of false percs. (1.5in)
and a 6 line wrasse (1.5in)
thanks

debbie

I have my coral beauty in my 25 gal with a maroon clown, yellowtail damsel and bicolor blenny. I am very religious about my water quality and run two filters and never miss my water and filter changes.
I don't have any problems and the angel and clown are buddies, they swim everywhere in the tank together.
I think you would be okay with what you have mentioned, I have never had a six line wrasse so I cannot comment on that.
Make sure you have lots of rock for them. They like to hide if needed, mine is out all the time even when I come into the room.
Good luck, they are beautiful....

piscesblue

My Coral Beauty and 6-line never left each other's side. The 2 of them would explore every crevice, the 6-line eating bugs, the CB eating algae. Same goes with my Cherub/Pygmy and my two-spot hogfish. A Cherub angel should be pefectly happy in your tank as long as you have plenty of rock for it to explore.

bobwire

Originally Posted by fedukeford
30 gallon, mabey a 25 if you have a low bioload, BobWire: your not supposed to post links to other sites that sell the same things as SWF.com, im surprised the mods havent seen it yet
Yikes!!! I'm sorry, I totally forgot. But not all of those links were to stores. Only one as far as I could tell. But I guess the mods didn't want to take a chance. My apologizes to the guys at SWF!