dwarf not eating

panchito

Well thursday I bought a dwarf lion, I have not seen him eat yet. The store was feeding him live brine. I tried frozen brine and live and still nothing, should I be worried or will he eat. also I know brine is not great for him what else can I try at this point?

lionfish

LionFish says.....
Well, the best thing to feed lions is a varied diet. The lion will eventually eat, I'm sure but you must try something first. You should get a feeder stich and attach the food to the end to make the food look alive. It seems to work quite well for most people. Move the feeder stick around so that the lion is enticed to follow the food and grab it. You should feed some foods such as, chopped squid, shrimp, krill, silversides, and mussel meat. Try to feed at least 3 of these things to give a good balanced diet.

panchito

Lionfish, he finally ate but not from the stick, he ate live brine and he also ate frozen that looked alive from my pwr heads. I've been trying krill with the stick and he follows it but does not take it. any other suggestions?
Thanks