Dyson Vacuum

D

daniel411

Haven't seen one run but everytime I'm in Lowes and see them, I can't help but think that it looks like one of those Fisher Price kiddie vacuum cleaners.

jkvjl

Thats why I'm asking I have 2 dog and I hate seeing the dog hair ever place and they say this Dyson vacum is the best but it's also 599$ I want to talk to someone that has one to see if it's the real deal. :thinking:

O

ohioballer

i have a kirby it picks up everything including my dogs hair but a little bit more then the dyson

liontamer

Seriously...the guy has been developing the thing for like 14 someodd years, it should at least be good...even though the guy doesnt have a life. But 1 million times the force of gravity? Wouldnt that rip up the carpet, or wat if u put yer face up to it? That would be one SERIOUS hicky.

dory36

jkvjl, unless Dyson has different models, I saw one advertised in the paper on Sunday (I think it was Bed Bath & Beyond) for like $460. I'm not in the market for a vacuum, I have a Kirby like the other poster, but I noticed it because of its LOUD color. That color alone should scare all your dog hair away!

badasstang

I know of 3 Dyson Vacuums, there is a yellow one at $400, a purple one at $500, and another purple that has a 16foot hose for $550...all can be found at your local friendly Target store :)

sailfin

I hope you haven't went out and paid an obsurd price for a Dyson yet. The Hoover Windtunnel outperforms the Dyson and is much less. Just a thought.

jgterrywv

Check consumer reports. They don't think the Dyson is worth the cost.
Hardwood floors was the answer at our house. Much cleaner to sweep up the hair than try and vacuum.