E.S.V. B-Ionic Salt

btldreef

It's made right here on the island so a lot of locals use it and absolutely swear by it. We were going to use it if AquaVitro did not work out, but I have no reason to switch right now. I've seen many tanks using it that look great.
If you look over on ManhattanReefs.com, you should find quite a few threads about it and tanks that use it.

acrylic51

Trying to finalize a few things....I understand the Aquavitro might be as good as claimed, but the issues with getting it.....Not really worth the headache and drive....I just don't understand if a product is that good, why they'd limit the market......
I like the fact with the ESV that you can adjust your levels instead of buffering as many of us do to are water change water......

btldreef

I think AquaVitro is very dumb for limiting their products the way they do. If you can get your hands on ESV, which can also be hard to get if you're not on the east coast from what I've heard, I'd give it a try. If I couldn't get the AquaVitro so easily, I would be using ESV or at least trying it out.

acrylic51

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTLDreef http:///t/390315/e-s-v-b-ionic-salt#post_3455769
I think AquaVitro is very dumb for limiting their products the way they do. If you can get your hands on ESV, which can also be hard to get if you're not on the east coast from what I've heard, I'd give it a try. If I couldn't get the AquaVitro so easily, I would be using ESV or at least trying it out.
From what Gemmy was saying in another thread I could get it at Hidden Reef, but that's a hike, but I'd be buying in bulk anyways......The other I had considered and used a while back was Tropic Marin Pro, but from what I've been reading that salt of lately is DOA.....Not worth the money and numbers are poor!!!!!!!

gemmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by acrylic51 http:///t/390315/e-s-v-b-ionic-salt#post_3455772
From what Gemmy was saying in another thread I could get it at Hidden Reef, but that's a hike, but I'd be buying in bulk anyways......The other I had considered and used a while back was Tropic Marin Pro, but from what I've been reading that salt of lately is DOA.....Not worth the money and numbers are poor!!!!!!!
If you wanted, we could always work something out and I could pick the salt up. I just found out that the Hidden Reef is only 20 minutes from a place that I like to shop at. Also, it's not that far from Great Adventure and I go there a lot.