Earthquake!!!

funkysean5

I've heard there is going to be an earthquake near Dallas, TX. Should I be worried about my tank, or my life?

we have them in california, its never really been an issue, i guess it could shake loose some pieces of coral or non sturdy pieces of rock. As long as it isnt HUGE you should be in the clear

socal57che

I often wonder how much shaking the tanks can handle. Not much I can do about it so I try not to worry, but I do wonder...

michaeltx

we have had 2 of them here in Arkansas in the last couple months not major ones though.
The one that hit Hot Springs county last night is a strange one because the USGS cant find any fault lines anywhere near there but did determine it to be a quake. The new madrid is the only close fault in the north east part of the state so who knows you might be reading about a volcanoe erupting in Arkansas LOL
Mike

michaeltx

I live where the big black dot is as you see I am right in the middle of 4 in the last 5 months.
BTW tank hasnt been effect but these were all under the 3.0 mag.
Mike

ice4ice

There's no way to predict when an earthquake will happen. It's not like you're predicting weather.