Easy SPS coral and tank by a window

thommyboy121

So, I went to my LFS last December and purchased two VERY small frags; one being a green seriatopora and the other pocillopora. I don't know exactly what kinds they are but the time period between the two green coral pics is about 4.5 months (i think it's good growth). I have 4 X 54 watt T5 bulbs over my 55 gallon tank and they seem to be doing fine.
My first question is: What other SPS corals would be good for me, I really would like to add more, but I need something that will thrive under T5s. I also want something that I actually like
Second, I am moving my tank to a lab I work at in The University of Iowa Biology Building. I may be able to get more lights, but when I do move the tank, it will be in a south facing window that only has direct light for a few hours (because it's facing a courtyard with a building across from it). I have heard many conflicting arguments for natural light, but I haven't heard of anything about natural light for a few hours, couldn't it be beneficial? (algae problem would not happen bc I have a magnificent sump with cheato)....
last, any clams for me??? I know I may be pushing it, but I say it's worth a shot

thommyboy121

oh, and also, the pocillopora (the brown one) is now green tinted, is fuller in appearance, and has grown a little bit (just not as much as the other coral)