Eeeeekkk

I was just tending to the dwarf tanks and I just fed the adults and all of the sudden I noticed a lil white BABY!!!

I dont see any others nor did I ever really notice any of the males being preggo or even looked preggo

I guess I will have to watch more closely to these lil buggers

Yeah they are good! But it also helps to have the dads in the nursery tank BEFORE birth so I dont lose them all like I did

but thanks for the congrats

ci11337

Something similar, (not paying enough attention) happened to me, i've been babying my SH's so much i didn't spend enough time feeding my reef fish. My clown and cardinal are super aggressive feeders and i hav to make sure my wrasse gets enough to eat. I hadn't been doing this lately and the other day my wrasse didn't look so hot. He bounced back nicely though.
I understand now why those that keep SH's are so obsessed with them. They are soo much fun to watch
BTW mine are doin great and have even turned brighter yellow since i got them. Still waitin for pics of your SWF SH's NY,

I know!!! LOL
I took pics Sat night b4 I went to bed and yesterday we went to the "in-laws" right after we got up yesterday and today I've been up since ummmm430ish with a baby who does nothing but cry
Im not sure if its his teeth or an ear infection so I am impatiently waiting for the Dr's to open so I can get him in there. I feel sooo helpless....all I can do is hold him and let him cry.

We gave him infants motrin but he just cried himself to sleep an hour ago
Sooo needless to say my friends, I will need u to keep waiting just a lil longer. I will try to get them posted tonight