Eel selction pole

sebae09

my votes also for the brazilian, if you can afford it. if not i still wouldn't go for the wolf eel, they just seem ugly in my openion. maybe a nice zebra eel

shawnlx86

definitely brazillian, wolf eels are not good looking at all in my opinion and are not true eels
other good choices are banana or goldentails

sebae09

someone on here like last week said something about a wolf eel being some sort of dottyback, what do you guys think?

ac

It's not a dottyback, but it's not a true eel. Maybe a blennie. I can't remember for sure. I've had one and it was very agressive, but I would go for the true eel. Just my .02

wanabebell

They definetly are
i was leaning towards one
and i was also looking at a Golden tail
Dont zebras get too big for a 90
I was something with some attitude tho
I dont want it to think its the next undulated trigger
but I also want somthin that dosent take any ****

blizz75

um, maybe a snowflake as i have a brazilian in a 75g and it will need an upgrade soon, they swim constantly; well mine does anyway

blizz75

mine had a ton of personality. my point is that the brazilian needs more space than a 90g not that you should get a SFE, just one less active or smaller

kainrahl

I have a jeweled eel in my 90. He doesn't bother the big fish or the crabs, but he will eat feeders and he doesn't let the triggers boss him around. He is always active and hungry. He will come right up to the top of the tank to eat with the triggers. He has scared me a few times I thought he was going to jump out of the tank when I was feeding. He has gotten about half way out before I shoved him back in.

fish-man-t

green wolf for sure mine was just like a dog allways surprising you wit little thing he does + very pretty green and can learn to sit across you lr and watch every thing going on outside of the tank

wanabebell

Oh i dont have him yet il checking tommorow
as of sunday he wasnt eating yet but was showing interest so im gonna check back with the lfs tommorow and i dont get him tommorow il get him sunday hopfully
He is amaising alot bigger than I was expeciting
He is about 17 inches long and slightly thicker than a golf ball