eggs not hatching!!!!

4husky

Okay, the big guy is stubborn!! He has NO yolk sac left and he won't come out. Sharky help!!! His yolk's been gone for three days now. Not even a crumb size left. And the second egg is catching up fast!!!
Cat

4husky

Should I worry about having to open his egg, is he lazy
(he's so big I'm pretty sure it's a boy cuz every now & then when I check him he appears to have claspers...) and his 'gilling' has slowed quite a bit, and he isn't moving unless I bump his egg!!!

Cat

4husky

Hey, no the egg is fully intact, no overnight escapades into the tank or small cracks of him trying to open it. Got it moved to my 10 gallon QT. He's probably 6.5 inches- fully the egg length and wrapped with his tail over his head and back down again to his first dorsal. His pects are as wide as the egg, and he can't fully stretch them open. And the second egg is a four+ inches. As I mentioned, he's catching up to the big guy.
Also, I've adopted an already hatched female, her name is Sam, about 7 inches. She's eating good but picky, LONG STORY on her addition to the family similar to your egg.... But I have her and the other egg with Mr. Lazy (soon to be 'mo' or 'frankie') And she hasn't bothered the eggs. My 45 lost a fish this week, parameters fine... ?????? But I don't want a risk with the babies so I moved them. My 10 QT is water from the main tank, and has an eclipse hood, sandy substrate, cave to hide. All parameters great.
I noticed that Sam only likes krill(and only the tiny ones), I've tried o.n. shark formula, and clams, shrimp, silversides (which she ate one head & spit out), any suggestions?
Thanks for all your help Sharky.
Cat