Eibli Angel

skipperdz

I Heard Angels Usually Dont Do Well Together Except For Certain Species...however Your Gonna Need A Large Tank If You Have Angels Anyway. You May Want To Post Your Tank Size For Others, To Get Better Info

lion_crazz

A dwarf and a large are not usually a problem, especially with two of the more passive species, such as the two you are referencing.

terasparrow

That is what I have heard also, I was just wondering what others thought of that idea also? I have only seen a few Majestic Angels that actually looked healthy at the store....do you know if majestics are a difficult, or hardy breed?

lion_crazz

Originally Posted by TeraSparrow
http:///forum/post/2457755
That is what I have heard also, I was just wondering what others thought of that idea also? I have only seen a few Majestic Angels that actually looked healthy at the store....do you know if majestics are a difficult, or hardy breed?
A very difficult type of angel to keep.

rad

^Ive seen a little less than a fifty percent chance of majestic's living. not to say thats a law or anything, but there not the hardiest. get a healthy one for sure.

lion_crazz

50 is being generous, in my opinion. Majectics, blue faces, and regals are among the most difficult "common" large angels.