!Emergency! Clown Fish

I just got home from school, and i knoticed my clown fish keeps floating to the surface, and lying there. his stomach is bulging. We have a pair and the other clown has the same big stomach. But is not floating. the fish was fine this morning? when he floats, he'll stay at the top for a few seconds, then start to swim again. he swimms normally, then floats. could he have swallowed an air bubble. I fed them alot this morning, i dont know if that helps. All other fish are normal.
params are normal. Tank mates: blue hippo, 3 stripe, 6 line, LMB, Sand sifting goby. oh , and a 260 gallon reef?

hollisterchick

my clowns were swimming to the top also... if you just got them... he could be stressed... or there's not enough water circulation in the tank... try getting a koralia pump.... my clowns just needed more water circulation... however, i don't remember anything about them having a big stomach.... but i'm not sure about your tank... have you checked your water?

Well the problem has been solved. The clowns survived. and they were not knew at all.lol and as for sirculation that is fine. they swallowed some air while eating a big breakfast.lol