Emergency sale! Cheap live rock in Pa

M

matt_m

My landlord just had a heart attack about the 90 gallon tank. I'm now on a 40 gal limit. I need to get the 90 emptied ASAP.
I have 70 lbs of Solomon Island live rock which was purchased from That Fish Place. I need to get rid of it and a yelow tang. Everything else will go in the 40gl.
I'm selling the rock and the tang for $125, MUST BE PICKED UP TONIGHT, otherwise it's going back to TFP.
If interested, email me at matt_m@dejazzd.com
I'm in Manheim, Pa

M

matt_m

And, here's the rest of it:
The tank has one overflow in the right rear corner. And, it is drilled in 4 places on the back panel for an Oceans Motion 4-way return. I'm selling the tank, stand, canopy for $300.
Oceans Motions 4-way with all related plumbing and valves, $100
Coralife 4x55 power complact light with fans, $90
Amiracle sump with mag7 pump $90
Kent Nautilus Te skimmer with mag7 pump, $90
I'll sell everything together at a lower price of $550.
If someone wants to come by and get the whole setup tonight including the rock, i'd let it all go for $575!!
Matt

little_d

I am interested in Oceans Motions 4-way with all related plumbing and valves, $100, email me at usa_import at yahoo
Thanks

cynelson

Hey Matt,
I emailed you again yesterday and still have not heard from you. It's been 2 weeks tommorrow. Whats up?
Thanks.

puff_puff_

actually psu while i got ya... my tank is cloudy as hell. i added some new baffles last night and added some filter floss... seems worse now! any ideas?