EMERGENCY!!!!!!!!!

moewrestler

Help! when i woke up this morning, i fed my fish and looked in to see if anything was wrong. well i saw something......my hatian anenome had all of its tentacles had shriveled up, and its stomach inside out. i tried to feed it but it hasent been excepting anything recently (liike in the past 3 days). So when i got home from school i went to the tank and it is still like that. Is this normal??? I really dont know what to do. :( Please Help!

fau8

If its been like that for 3 days it probally dead and will start to break up and foul your water.
What are your nitrate levels?
I've found that if you can't keep them at 10 or less thay won't last.
But lighting and to high a tank temp can also kill them off.

fish_kisses

He might have just been excreating but for three days is a little long. I would try to touch his tentacles and see if they still stick to your finger. When an anenome loses his sting that is a good indication that he is about to pass on. Also is his foot stuck. Is he just floating around or is he still latched on to his rock? I have noticed when I lost a condi that he wouldn't attach himself and he had lost all of his sting. If this is the case for you it is better to get him out of your tank before he fouls the water up and starts a chain reaction that can result in a lot of losses in your tank. I wish you the best of luck!
:)