OK...this is what I have had in my house for the past couple days
The empty stand...fans drying the carpet

the 3 totes with fish and corals

Making new water

More rocks in my kitchen

More rocks in Danny's hunting room

I will update as I can

meowzer

WHAT A JOB....they are still putting things in the tank....I am trying to get pics...BUT it's really cloudy, so probably won't get anything good until tomorrow night.....I think we may have to redo the corals when we can see too

meowzer

OK...I am totally exhausted...but this is what I have so far
Bringing the tank in

Carrying the tank

There it is

setting up the over flow things

placing rock

adding water

Danny hooking up the Fluval for me

DONE.....very cloudy, BUT as you can see the hippo is swimming around....

Tomorrow when I get home and the tank is clear we will place the rest of the corals

meowzer

Here it is this morning.....The hippo, yellow tang, clown and 2 PJ Cardinals have all survived...as have the anemones.....
We will place the rest of the corals...and move some stuff around when I get home this evening.

OH YEAH...I forgot to get a background....LOL

E

eric b 125

Good stuff
Glad that things are starting to come back together. Still have a lot of work to do though, eh?

meowzer

Eric we still have to put the rest of the corals in....and re-position some of the rock in the tank now.....I don't think it will be as bad as the last few days though....LOL
we need to keep the water still and clear though

meowzer

YES....Terrance (my guy from Texarkana) brought 3 helpers....it was great......
All together new tank, plumbing, box of salt, 120 lbs sand, hoses and connectors from Lowes....his total bill was $1384 IMO not bad at all....and they were at my house 4 hours...and the drive is 90 minutes each way

E

eric b 125

Hey there meowzer, I just read the last posts of your previous thread. I'm sorry you lost all those fish but you are right: what it is is what it is. In a situation like this you gotta move fast, and moving fast in this hobby tends to have negative outcomes somewhere. Just keep truckin along and things have a way of turning out for the best

meowzer

Since I used new sand....BUT all my old rock which was completely covered in water and aerated.....and more then half new SW
Should I be concerned about any spikes of any type????

mr llimpid

Did you use the bagged LS? If so I would keep an eye on ammonia, bagged live sand has bacteria additives which contain ammonia.

meowzer

Well we are done for now....the leathers are shedding like crazy.....I'll have to wait for it to clear back up before I can take pics.....

meowzer

Updated pics for now
looks cloudy still.....BUT I think it's cause there is glare from no background