English Bulldogs

nigerbang

Anyone else have an English??
I picked this female up yesterday.. Been a real long time since I had a puppy, forgot about having to potty every 5 minutes, but she is worth it..

mimzy

welcome to the fishy family, Chillidog!!!!
this is Roland, and he says you are baroooooootiful!!

petjunkie

Bulldogs are so cute, too much work for me though. Who gets the job of cleaning out the wrinkles?
That was my love killer for them. How old is she? She looks like a real sweetie.

nigerbang

Originally Posted by petjunkie
http:///forum/post/2675435
Bulldogs are so cute, too much work for me though. Who gets the job of cleaning out the wrinkles?
That was my love killer for them. How old is she? She looks like a real sweetie.
Pretty simple really..Just wipe them out with a babywipe.. she dont seem to mind too much, wants to eat the wipe...and everything else..

angler man

We had a white English Bulldog for about 5 years, but my daughter developed really bad allergies and we had to part ways. Wonderful loyal dogs, but really dumb. Also, they have a pretty short life span.
Last thing, do not let this dog jump into a pool or any water deeper than itself, these things are pure muscle and have no buoyancy. They will sink like a rock.
I really miss our dog, but if I had it to do over again I would go for a female. Good choice on your part.

aw2x3

Ungodly cute!!! I showed my girlfriend, Heather, the pics and got the typical "OMG! How cute!" squeal. lol
Her mom breeds them. She had her female imported from Argentina and her male was imported from somewhere in Europe. They're both from the highest bloodlines you can achieve, from the breed. I think she said she spent a little over $10,000 for both dogs.
It's really quite expensive, to be a breeder. She had to have the female artificially insiminated, because they male is too big to succesfully mount her. Then, she had to pay for the female to have a C-Section, during birth, because the puppies are too big for her to pass.