Entire 58G Oceanic Reef Ready Tank/Supplies in IL

pappa d

I am currently thinking of downsizing to a 29gallon biocube due to the conviency of size and money, also college. What I would like to sell is:
58 Gallon Oceanic Reef Ready Aquarium (w/plumbing) and Oak Stand - $500
Berlin Classic Venturi Protein Skimmer with Rio 2500HP pump- $175
Iwaki Pump - WMD 30 RLXT - $160
power compact 2 lamp 55 watt ballast - $150
Brand new
2x: 55W / 65W 10,000K, 22" -Square Pin Base - $21.95
2x: 55W / 65W Blue 7100K, 22" -Square Pin Base - $21.95
WaveMaster Pro by Red Sea - $130
Plus - DIY sump that works great and has no leaks, or any sort of problem - FREE

[hr]
Total Value
- at least $1200

*NOTE - all prices on items I found searching for the lowest price I could find on each individual item new

pappa d

the whole set up is in working condition and actually running right now, until i get a buyer (sorry im transfering live sand, rock, water and stock to future aquarium).
There is no leaks on the tank but on left corner in the future looks like it should be resealed even though theres no problems now. the glass isn't scratched up but there are a few circles on inside of glass from previous coraline algae that I wasnt fully able to get off(maybe you will though!). The stand has no problems but visually has a few watermarks at the top where the tank meets the wood and on the left of the inside there is wrinkling of the wood finish from the water being evaporated from the sump. once again, there is nothing wrong with it where you would have a problem but i do personally think that it would look even better if you sanded it down and re stained it!. The skimmer is working properly and I just replaced the pump also about 2 months ago. Iwaki Pump is working properly with no problems, as well as Red Sea Wavemaster. Like I mentioned above I am using a homemade sump that a fellow hobbiest made for me and it has alwasy worked great for me, when its running it probably holds around 10-15 gallons but is capable of holding 20+. The tank is a great summer project and definatly a great find for anyone starting out or just looking for a deal! If you have any questions, comments, or would like to negotiate price please say it. I live in IL, and can do pick up only. thanks- the next post will include pictures

pappa d

and more.. the red circle is the strip that i said should be resealed in the future, as you could see it looks chipped/ripped up a little bit(once again though, there is no leak). also in that picture i forgot to add is a durso standpipe in the overflow box to reduce noise.

pappa d

heres even more! the red circle is the area i was talking about that had the evaporated salt/moisture that made it wrinkly

pappa d

hope this is enough to give you the feel of the setup that i am selling. if theres anything else you would like to see or have me explain please comment. sorry for the overload of pictures and messages

pappa d

come on, i know someone has to have the least bit of intrest in this setup. if you would like to negotiate a price for everything please do. i listed the total value of everythin on the the first post so tell me what you think a fair price would be for the items that i am selling.

pappa d

alright, well i got my biocube 29 the other day so i transfered everything out of the 58g and cleaned it all out. here are some updated pics of the tank. i would be willing to take $350 obo. please leave a comment if your interested

pappa d

that picture with the red circle around it is another pic of where the wood was effected by the saltwater. and this picture is another pic of the old coraline algae that i wasn't able to remove but maybe you can with vinegar?

pappa d

yes, from IL. if your intrested i'll give you my actual location in IL/any other info about tank you would like