Equipment and Frags for Sale in New Jersey !

joey d.

Equipment and Frags for Sale in New Jersey !
Hi all,
Getting organized for the holidays....
Equipment For Sale.....
(1) Marineland SeaClone 100 skimmer $50.00
(1) Aquanetics 15 watt UV Sterlizer $50.00
(2) 20 Gallon long Perfecto TankS ( Like new walnut trim drilled for overflow ONE TOP RIGHT ONE TOP LEFT ) 40.00 EA
(1) 20 Gallon long Perfecto Tank ( like new walnut trim ) $25.00
(1) iron stand ( will hold 2 of the 20 gallon tanks (long) $40.00
(1) Custom Sea Life 2x65 Power Compact 30" lamp w/ moon lites
bulbs are 2 weeks old ( have reciept ) $120.00
(1) Orbit 2x65 Power Compact 30" lamp w/ moon lites
bulbs are 2 weeks old ( have reciept ) $120.00
( all equipment is less than one year old )
Frags....
1-2" Kenya tree frags... $10.00 ea
2-3" Purple tip monti digitata.... $10.00 ea
2-3" Green tip monti digitata.... $10.00 ea
email with any requests or questions !
thanks,
Joe
email... jd@aemx.net

crazy4reefs

i was going to e-mail you but with recent events i dont know who to trust.
can you post pictures of the green and purple monti's if they are still advailable, i am interested. hope i didnt insult you. thanks

joey d.

Crazy 4 Reefs.
no problem... i understand your reservation as these computer problems have been frustrating to many including myself...
i actually have been a swf board member for quite awhile.. a couple weeks ago i deleted my cookies on my computer and was prompted to sign in to the swf board...... i forgot my password..... well i clidked the forgot password link... got the email with confirmation link to reset the password... clidked on the link.... and was directed to a swf page stating that i would recieve my new password in the email... never got it.. took me about 2 weeks to get a new username..
by the way my old user name was Joey D (no period) in case you want to check it out...
here is a link to my website with some pictures of the green / purple montis... these are pictures of the parent colonies...
i have frags of them in all sizes so if you want somthing larger give me a size and will give you a price !!!
[EDIT: a bit late on this one but we do ask that you not post links to other hobby forums....you are free to upload your pics here]
thanks,
Joe

fishman77

well i didnt get a response on my email to you so ill try here.i live in jersey and maybe you are close enough for me to drive by and pick up.i would like 1 of your kenya tree frags.ive been looking for one.also i might get one of your 20 gal for my refugium.

joey d.

sorry about that.... you can call me in my office tommorrow..
to arrange a pickup !
732 826 6625
thanks !!!
Joe

joey d.

Just One pro
i am in perth amboy...
You can call me in my office tommorrow..
to arrange a pickup !
732 826 6625
thanks !!!
Joe

justonepro

cant call tomorrow got court in the am lol parking tickets in new brunswick suck they make u go to court !!! and i got 3 of em lol