equipment classifieds?

lewise

anyone know of any decent classifieds for reef equip such as- skimmers/lights/hoods?
thanks-

thats somewhat true, like with lighting skimmers and a few other things like ro/di units and live rock or sand are mostly comercail places , stuff like food , decorations n stuff of that nature is someone passing along the buck

3moons1star

Dude, You've got to be kidding!
so sorry but links to other selling sites are not allowed on this BB... Pleas go and reread the rules on this...this is a warning as to not to do again....
thanks
rlv695
[ April 22, 2001: Message edited by: RLV695 ]

bayouguy

I would be willing to set up a classified site for everyone if I could get several sites to list and use it. I can set up something similar to what you can see at:
If anyone's interested we could set up different marine-related categories... I don't want to do it unless I have the support of the community though.
Sorry but links to selling sites will not be allowed to be posted..please reread the rules governing there use... pics and info sites are allowed...
please take this as warning as to not do so again....
thanks rlv695
[ April 23, 2001: Message edited by: RLV695 ]

seabreeze

Well, I think it would be a great idea, due to the fact that I personally don't have a magic wand to turn fish poop into money...........lol but wondering if it would be nationwide, or just local due to shipping costs.....would that outweigh the cost of buying "new"?

krazzydart

Originally posted by lewise:
<STRONG>anyone know of any decent classifieds for reef equip such as- skimmers/lights/hoods?
thanks-</STRONG>
there is a place here at SWF.com classifieds..... put a listing in the wanted section.... or in the equip you want and what you want to spend..... expl: wanted , 150 watt heater, paying up to 30 bucks ,,,,

jacques

I've bought some stuff from ----, but you do have to sort through a lot of &^
$ to get to the bargains. I've been lucky so far. I saved quite a bundle on a brand new JBJ light, new in the box. I buy most of my equipment from an online store. The prices are quite a bit cheaper than retail. Good luck. :D