equipment info!

edavis

Im new to this reef tank thing and wanted some info on a good in -sump protein skimmer, T-5 lighting fixture. what brands would work well on a 75 gallon reef without breaking my pockets!!!!!!!!!!! Has anyone used or herd anything about Odessyea T-5 fixtures are they any good?

yogoshio

I'd check certain a u c t i o n sites that this site wouldn't allow me to post since they are a business hoping a message board will help rather than just helping the hobbyist. I found a 75 gallon in sump or hang on skimmer for super cheap. You could look for T-5 on there too, but lights I don't trust in shipping.... Also, check the listings on here. Post what you're looking for in the classifieds and see if you get any hits.

trigger11

If you dont find the answers you are looking for I would recommend to ask your question over in the Lighting, DIY equipment section. Additionally, you would be more likely to get responses if you were to ask the lighting question in one thread, and the other question about the protein skimmer in another thread. I'm not familiar with T5 lighting or I would try to help with that one. AquaC makes good skimmers.