Euroreef and Koralith CA Reactor & more

blane perun

Magdrive 9 1 available
6 months old used off and on

Features a ceramic, magnetic impeller. For fresh or saltwater use & can be used submersed or inline. The directional flow output can be used in any orientation & the pump includes a sponge prefilter for submersible operation. 950 gph,
Asking $40 each O.B.O
Interested or have questions email curator@thesea.org
Coralife Luft Pump 7.0 psi 1 available
Working, not used for more than two months, like new

This product is ideal for protein skimmers, ozone/oxygen reactors & other high pressure/high flow devices. Also suitable for limewood & other airstones, foam filters, corner filters, under-gravel filters & air-driven ornaments, even in deep water applications. It's rugged construction features a coated coil, a durable rubber diaphragm & ozone-resistant materials, adjustable rheostat, Other features include: 7.0 P.S.I. & 4.0 L.P.M., only uses 5 watts of power, a 3 1/2" power cord, has one air outlet & it has a quiet operation.
Asking $20 each O.B.O
Euroreef CS-3 sedra 5000 pump
Bought New, Used for 5 months, and has been sitting since

The Euro-Reef uses an Aspirating-Venturi to draw in air and "needle-wheeled" impellar to "chop" the bubbles fine, therefore, creating a skimmer body completely filled with a think cloud of fine bubbles. The end result is a thick frothy foam. The Euro-Reef CS skimmers all use Sedra pumps which is included with the skimmer. This skimmer is extremely quiet and energy efficient.
Asking $350 O.B.O
Korallin C-3002
Bought New used 3 months, and has been sitting since
Rated for up to 800g. Reactor height: approx. 29"; Diameter: 4.5"; Ground: 6.25"; Filling amount to 6.5 kg. Eheim 1048 recirculation powerhead, bubble counter & brass check valve included.

The already best-selling Kalkreaktor (Calcium Reactor) in Germany has become even better. It completely replaces Kalkwasser, 1 or 2-part Calcium / Buffer powder & liquid dosing. The new and improved Korallin kalkreaktor allows a simple, elegant and high efficiency production of calcium hydrogen carbonate including the necessary balanced carbonic acid. Sit back and watch your aquarium's pH and dKH being kept at optimum levels. Together with our reliable CO2 System, this is the most maintenance-free Kalkreaktor setup in the world
Asking $350 O.B.O
Econo Dual gauged CO2 regulator assembly includes fine adjust needle control.
Bought New used 3 months, and has been sitting since
Asking $50 O.B.O
50lb tank can sell locally (Pittsburgh)
More than 2/3 full
Asking $40 O.B.O
Zoo Med Power Sweep 20

Bought new used 2 weeks
Asking $12 O.B.O
25' Water Changer (Python)

Bought new used 8 times
Asking $15 O.B.O

i like fish

I just needed to know if it's the cs6-3, cs8-3 or cs12-3. I guess your saying it's the CS6-3 by the diameter. I'd be very interested after xmas if you still have it then.