Euroreef ES 5-2 skimmer with sedra 3500

ssweet1

I am selling this skimmer with pump in excellent condition used very little for $200 shipped in original box. It works great on a 75 gallon. I ended up with 2 and I only need 1 Thanks, Carrie

fishsta

I am very interested in the skimmer but i have one question. I looked on the euro reef site and cant find that model that you are selling? Did you list it wrong? Thanks

ssweet1

No this is the correct model. I think it is a Euro version or something same as the CS one. I know this is right because it is on the euroreef box itself. I can send a picture if you give me your e-mail. If you do a google search for Euroreef ES5-2 it comes up with alot of info. Carrie

ssweet1

Yes it is, The lowest I can go is $180 shipped Fed Ex in original box. This is a very nice, clean skimmer and pump looks like new. Carrie

chunkysoup

Could buy a new one of those models for almost that. Sorry... I know it sucks cause your already taking a loss on it just b/c it is older. The most I could pay is $150.00 and I could paypal it to you ASAP.

bob a.

Originally Posted by chunkysoup
Could buy a new one of those models for almost that. Sorry... I know it sucks cause your already taking a loss on it just b/c it is older. The most I could pay is $150.00 and I could paypal it to you ASAP.
I would love to know where you can buy a Euroreef skimmer new for that price (180). Looking online, they seem to go for around 250 with the sedra pump. Right now there is only one euroreef listed on the bay and it has 3 days to go and is about 120 so it may get up to 180 or more by the time its done. I just picked up a slightly used es5-2 and can tell you it beats out my remora pro for the amount of stuff it can pull out of the tank. (And the remora is a good skimmer for sure)

ssweet1

Thanks, Bob A. for backing me up. Good luck finding one for that cheap Chunkysoup, I had to wait months for one to even become available. People seldom sell Euroreefs unless they upgrade to a bigger Euroreef
Carrie

dkwick

If I don't have a sump for it, how would I use that? Would I have to place it inside my tank? I have not seen one in person set up so I guess I am not fimiliar with the set up of them.
Can it hang on to a tank? I have a 90 gallon tank set up right now.

chunkysoup

Bob A. the es 52 is an older model of euroreef. They were replaced by the cs model. You can buy a brand new cs model rated at the same gallons as this one for 240 with free shipping. so why is it that hard to believe that you can find the older es model for around 200? After all, I did say "not much more than 180."

dkwick

I see now that it is not a hang on. Do you have a pic of it all and also what it looked like in your set up?