Evening shots

maxalmon

For some reason this camera is reacting to the glass used on this tank, for the life of me I can't get a decent shot

18" and retracted just a little, I've seen this guy stretch out 26"

maxalmon

I've had this tank up about 18 months, but only in the last year has it really become seasoned. Pretty much every inch of the LR is covered with somekinda growth. To the left of the bigger toadstool the yellow polyps have taken over one of the overflows, on the back wall behind the toadstoll the GSP is starting to take over half the wall and the other half has watermellon zoas that are finally starting to encrust the back wall. There are fish in the tank, they hate the flash and hide. Flame Angel, Hippo, Purple Tang, 2 Fire fish, 6 line, 3 green chromis, 2 percs that host in my frogspawn and a mandarin. When fully extended the toadstool is about 18", it touches the front and backside of the glass. The Kenya started off as a 6" frag about a year ago, now look at it....I'm going to remove the Golden Maxima as having 3 clams in tank is sucking the calcium like crazy

kynekke

It's gorgeous! Dang my tank shots are brown, can't wait to get some age into the tank so it can look more like yours.

sfoister

Amazing, I love it. Do you have any issues with your frogspawn crowding corals around it, stinging anything?

maxalmon

Originally Posted by Bonebrake
Very pretty!
Classic look.

Thanks. I've been toying with the idea of totally redoing the aquascaping and creating an open area kinda in the middle with the LR creating 2 huge mounds, but it'll be such a pain and so much work...