everything got stolen...

autofreak44

im gonna try real hard to censor this
ok so we go to the movies and my brother leaves his car windows cracked a little so the black leather wont bake his car. inside was my school's photojournalisim camera (about 3k) and my ipod (about 250) and my film camera (about 600) and my monster cable (100) dollars... im ready to kill someone right now... the cops said to come to the station tomorrow and file a report. the 2 things i love, music and my cameras are gone and now im screwed. im freaking out...
if you have some vuduu that can get my stuff back practice it now because this is probably the worst day of my life

veni vidi vici

Originally Posted by autofreak44
ok so we go to the movies and my brother leaves his car windows cracked a little so the black leather wont bake his car. inside was my school's photojournalisim camera (about 3k) and my ipod (about 250) and my film camera (about 600) and my monster cable (100) dollars... im ready to kill someone right now... the cops said to come to the station tomorrow and file a report. the 2 things i love, music and my cameras are gone and now im screwed. im freaking out...
if you have some vuduu that can get my stuff back practice it now because this is probably the worst day of my life
Bummer ,sorry to hear that.
Does your brother have full coverage?

autofreak44

i dono i hope the school has coverage on the camera and im going to call my dad about the coverage, he probably does hes rich

miaheatlvr

Sorry about that, there is no worse deep in your gut feeling of Violation. Unfortunately this is a VERY VERY comon occurance here in MIAMI, Broken car windows are very common here, Never ever keep anything of value in eyes site. Apartment robbed 3 times, CAR 2 times.. HOUSE 0 so far, than god!

reefraff

Originally Posted by autofreak44
File a claim with your homeowners ins. Not sure if they will cover the schools equipment but they should your personal items.

alix2.0

Originally Posted by MiaHeatLvr
Sorry about that, there is no worse deep in your gut feeling of Violation.
this is so true! last week my next door neighbors brand new house got broken into, robbed, and vandalized, and that kind of thing never happens here. its so terrifying leaving the house or going to sleep, because you dont know if someones going to break in.
theres a tour of the house that got vandalized on utube, take a look, its pretty short. the thing that got me was the way the threw the cribs.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEWUIZ_cSCk

autofreak44

Originally Posted by alix2.0
this is so true! last week my next door neighbors brand new house got broken into, robbed, and vandalized, and that kind of thing never happens here. its so terrifying leaving the house or going to sleep, because you dont know if someones going to break in.
theres a tour of the house that got vandalized on utube, take a look, its pretty short. the thing that got me was the way the threw the cribs.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEWUIZ_cSCk
i guess life could be worse