Excalibur Skimmers?

moray345

I have been hearing that these are really good are they? Do any of yall have one? Where can I get one and would it work for a 55 Aggressive?
Thanks,
Moray345

hun25

I have had one on my 75g for 5 years now and havent had any problems with it! Works great!

moray345

Originally Posted by hun25
I have had one on my 75g for 5 years now and havent had any problems with it! Works great!
Is your 75 Aggressive? Where can I get one?

jasenhicks

I have one on my 75 and i love it a lot... so cheap. I got mine for about $110 on sale. They are made here locally in Norfolk, VA actually which is right down the road from me. They have 4 types of skimmers 2 HOB and 2 In sump. Then each is for 75 gal and less, and the other is for greater than 75 gal. You can order them online if you search, or if needed you can call fish safari in virginia beach va, or animal jungle in virginia beach.

T

thomas712

One of the better good working skimmers, even the hang on version is better than many of the other hang on styles. Been years since I've seen one in use. I have rarly heard any boo hiss from these skimmers. A good solid skimmer, just keep it clean and the pump and it should be ok for you. Later on if you feel you need more power and a better skimmer check the Euro skimmers out.
Thomas

acrylic51

I agree with Thomas but I'd check out the ASM before the EuroReef. Basically same skimmer smaller price tag

jayc

I've heard lots of good things about these skimmers. I 'm getting ready to get one for my 55gal. Should I get the smaller one or the bigger one?

jayc

I just got mine today. Its working very nice so far, and I'm very happy with it. :happy: