Expanded User Profile info

1journeyman

SWF has recently added more options to the "user CP". Please take a moment to check out the expanded Profile info. The more accurately you fill this out, the more people will be able to get a feel for your tank.
Thank ya.

lion_crazz

A poster in need will definitely get help a lot faster now if they fill all of the catergories out with their tank's information.

krazekajin

its a great idea, but I can't put all of my stuff on there because there is a character limit. Might be a problem. Is there anyway we can not have character limits?

cowfishrule

i just played around with this thing.
it rocks.
need info? just click on the name and you can access their profile and their website
good look on this SWF peeps!!

sepulatian

Does this new update also have to do with the fact that we can no longer see who is on each board? I rather liked that feature! Was there a reason for removing it, or it was just unnesesary? I am sure you guys didn't do it LOL (darn mods
) Just wondering if admin said why.

lion_crazz

Originally Posted by sepulatian
Does this new update also have to do with the fact that we can no longer see who is on each board? I rather liked that feature! Was there a reason for removing it, or it was just unnesesary? I am sure you guys didn't do it LOL (darn mods
Hm, I hadn't even released that was gone..

1journeyman

I noticed that too. I also noticed today that the members online aren't in alphabetical order. I think the Admin may be tweaking the forum still.

sepulatian

Just so you guys (mods) know, the bad post icon has been disabled as well. I hope they are done tweaking soon!

lion_crazz

Just so you guys (mods) know, the bad post icon has been disabled as well. I hope they are done tweaking soon!
Thank you. The issue is being taken care of immediately.

sepulatian

Originally Posted by lion_crazz
Thank you. The issue is being taken care of immediately.

You got it
I guess that is why you guys keep me around

zman1

Also, the email option for instant notification to subscribed threads hasn't worked since 2-7-07 late PM.

stdreb27

Hey they need to play with the user cp stuff, there is not enough room for text. I still have another fish but he doesn't fit.

1journeyman

Originally Posted by acrylic51
What's going on with the email notification and how do you go about reporting Spam threads?
Curently DOA.

I was also just wondering about the little envelope-looking icons to the left of each post. I can see from the list what each color is supposed to represent ie: yellow envelope= new post, at which point should it change colors? I try to keep up with most if not all of the newer posts and the responses, I find myself reading the same ones repeatedly, is it that they don't change colors until there is a response? LOL, I'm learning about all kinds of stuff, and I thought I was just here for the reef information. Silly me!

michaeltx

. I can see from the list what each color is supposed to represent ie: yellow envelope= new post, at which point should it change colors?

once you read it it will turn blue and fade out the ones that you reply to will have an arrow on the envelope.
Mike