expensive hobbies

fishking

ok wut is your most expensive hobby besides saltwater tanks, mine is saltwater surf fishing, i have 3 combos each about 200 bucks each and i have a flyfishing combo which is 450, not including the lures etc. i keep buying stuff its addicting.

fishking

this is a new item i got it holds the fish by the lips, top of the line, price???........119 :scared:

dr. evil

oh yeah all kinds of stuff but i dont get out as much as i'd like because i have to drive way out into the middle of nowhere to get really dark skies

jacknjill

well my 4 wheeler was $4000, but that was a one time buy. i play saxophone, which everyone know instruments are expensive, a couple thousand, but that is also a one time buy. ummmm ps2 games can get pretty expensive. i have some others also

squidd

Flying Radio Control Heliocopters...
Actually, the "flying" part is cheap...
It's the "Crashing" that gets EXPENSIVE... :scared:

denny80689

I have too many... skiing is probably one of the most expensive. between season passes each year and the destruction of equipment. Usually need new skiis every other year as well as boots and bindings... Drums are another but Ive had the same set for 8 years now so it was just a really big one-time thing. Last would be car audio but I havent really been doing much with it anymore. used to consume all of my free $ from when I was 16 to about 24...

socal57che

I am currently restoring the first of my 57 Chevys, which I have had since I was 18. I have owned 2 others and my wife had a beautiful turquoise/white BelAir that was sold to feed her photography business a few years back.
57 Chevy parts are WAY HIGH!!
ps if anyone is interested in a vacant portrait studio in S/W Missouri please let me know!

vejomatic

Dr. Evil - Astonomy
Originally Posted by NYHCx516x
Agreed. 100%
motion passed!

~mc
Meade 8" LX200 UHTC OTA
LXD75 GOTO w/Autostar, MotoFocus
Phillips ToUcam Pro II 840K
630/1100 frames stacked

connor

my most expensive hobby besides tanks is clothes....abercrombie and fitch jeans 158.99.... abercrombie and fitch tee 39.99..... abercrombie and fitch hat 49.99...abercrombie and fitch leather sandals 60.99 and thats just ONE outfit
lacoste hat 39.99.... lacoste shirt 75.00.... new abercrombie and fitch jeans 198.00.... lacoste shoes 150.00 all i spend my money on is my tank and clothes

gafish

My Motorcycle and my 1957 Chevy, there is always something that needs to be fixed or replaced but I LOVE that car! :joy: