expensive hobbies

bigarn

Hey, the way I look at it they should be happy we showed up in this weather! But you're right .. not working hard at all ...... so far anyway.

oceana

mt biking= 5500
nirto -- cars= 2500
golf=1000
car audio= 3000
home theater 25000
my wife still loving me= priceless
my wife was glad when i chose reef tanks. somthing cheap for a change lol

fishking

Originally Posted by bigarn
fishking ... Did you catch that Blue in the surf?

yea during the govenor surf fishing tourney, 30 1/2

fishking

Originally Posted by Reeferman1
Hunting and fishing, with equipment, permits, licenses and travel it gets expensive.
im soon to get a 12 gauge over and under and 22 rifle, gonna get expensive=(

bigarn

Originally Posted by fishking
yea during the govenor surf fishing tourney, 30 1/2
Is that held at Island Beach?

bigarn

Originally Posted by fishking
hey bigarn if ur into sw fishing u should join the bassbarn forum
Thanks ... I may just do that.

farmboy

Farming--although I need to grow it more into a "business" than a hobby. Either way I still like!

ithorian_r

my other expensive hobby is buying dvds and going to the theater. doesnt sound expensive but at $9 a show and dvds going for $10-20 a piece, it starts to add up.

fishking

Originally Posted by bigarn
Thanks ... I may just do that.
def if u love sw fishing, im addicted, my barn name is Lchan

tome

MY most expensive hobbie, or well in my case its a sport, but being the goalie on a ice hockey team sure is expensive.

aredmon

Fish is my first expensive hobby. But I have gotten into bow hunting and 4x4 trucks with my husband. 4x4 the most expensive.

bluelagoon

i'm going to college, but i guess that doesn't count as a hobby? w/ tuition starting at $23,000, it's sure expensive!!
but i guess that's what scholarships are for! going from $26k a year total to only $8k, is real nice!!
um, music is next i guess, although i haven't bought a cd in a while, but i'm buying an iPod soon!

fishking

Originally Posted by bluelagoon
i'm going to college, but i guess that doesn't count as a hobby? w/ tuition starting at $23,000, it's sure expensive!!
but i guess that's what scholarships are for! going from $26k a year total to only $8k, is real nice!!
um, music is next i guess, although i haven't bought a cd in a while, but i'm buying an iPod soon!
lol i dont think that is a hobby, more of a nessecity lol

tinmanny

My most expensive hobby is bass fishing boat onetime expense evewrything else is forever def. of bass boat hole in the water you throw money in.
second is skeet shooting gun onetime shells forever

that is why it is so hard to give them up we end up with a lot of expensive stuff in our house and garage