Explain where your user name originated

doodle1800

ok - doodle1800
long story... about 12 years ago - one of the guys here gave me another name which has stuck for this long now... my name is rich - another name for rich is ---- - dicky doodle - shortened to doodle... 1800 is my pager number here at work...
care to explain your user name?
(if I was able to explain mine - nobody should be shy here)

stillfrodo

Mine originated from Lord of the Rings. I named my first lab Frodo. Since his death its kind of a memorial to him.

D

daniel411

Mines not nearly as complicated. Just was annoyed that every name I entered in while signing up for something, msn/aim/etc, was already taken. A Mary J. Blige song was playing, and ya know... whats the 411? Pretty stupid, but its stuck for awhile, and no one ever takes it before I have. So I pretty much use that call sign for everything online now.

cprdnick

Ok, CPRDNICK
C = Clint (first name), P = Pearcy (last name), RDNICK-say that word fast, it should sound like Redneck.
So Clint Pearcy Redneck.:nervous:

booya

When I was a freashman in high school we would play alot of basketball, and one day when we were playing I dunked over my freind. when I came down I looked at him and said booya. They all said that they were going to start calling me that, but I was not worried to get stuck with this stupid nickname because the never stick. Well its been 13 years and here I am Booya:cheer:

kreach

Mine is just my first initial and last name... K for Kimberly and then Reach... kreach. Yeah, I know... I'm unoriginal. nahnah

jeepboy

My first vehicle was a Jeep CJ-5. I had 2 other CJ-7s also. I was really into Jeep CJs while in college and started using jeepboy for a nick on chatrooms. I even named my dog CJ. Currently I don't have any Jeeps but the nick still endures.
Guess the boy part just refers to my maturity level.

aarone

Originally posted by kreach
Mine is just my first initial and last name... K for Kimberly and then Reach... kreach. Yeah, I know... I'm unoriginal. nahnah

opposite for me....aaron esparza. Do the math:happy: nahnah
aaron

robchuck

My first and middle names are Robert Charles. My dad and uncles called me RobChuck when I was little, and it's stuck.

tagg

Rather sad story.....
I was the youngest of 4 kids. And they didn't want to play with me. I gess I would follow my brothers around all the time.
so..... "tag - ga - long" is what they would call me.
:rolleyes:
Tagg

buzz

Used to spend a lot of time at the local pool hall with friends. Started to get pretty good at it I guess, and got tired of checking out every house stick in the place to find one that wasn't warped. So I bought a nice McDermott cue.
My friends started calling it the BuzzSaw (you know, cut through the table, etc.). Dropped the Saw part when I needed a username, and thus Buzz.
Bet you all thought it was cheezy like Buzz Lightyear...hehe..

doodle1800

Originally posted by Buzz
Bet you all thought it was cheezy like Buzz Lightyear...hehe..

I thought maybe you drank a lot...

buzz

I guess the martini glass avatar would contribute to that...hmm...and the fishaholic title...
Hello, my name is Steve, and I'm a.....Wait! No I'm not!
That's funny...I can see that....

doodle1800

I used to push grocery carts back to the store when I was a kid - get .25 a cart as a tip, collect enough money for a model airplane, go home and build it - blow it up eventually, go back to store and push more carts and do it all over again. But I never got the nickname "pusher"... haa... thank god...

kzlen

yes broomer is way better than Hoser..
My name originated years ago when I was playing a character on the online game UO. I named her Z'shaxl'kzlen. I then broke it up to 2 names Zshaxl and Kzlen, for another online game i played after that.
I use these names when I want to register somewhere like SWF.com and Im in a hurry to get some advice, in this case. Or anything I do. Noone has these names and I always get registered at places with first try. Or I get the name in an Online game. Although I do have a nickname I got when i was a kid that wont seem to go away, Sarah Bob. :joy: