Explain you username

alix2.0

my name, second account.
it used to be just alix, but for some reason i cant post from that account anymore.
therefore- alix2.0

scottminot

My name is Scott and my best friend's dad used to call me scottminaut (like astronaut). I just changed the spelling. Still calls me that after 25 years.

scopus tang

Even though I don't keep a lot of fish, I've always been fond of the Scopus which is an underrated tang IMO. It was actually the first fish I kept, and I've had several over the years before moving them on to bigger and better systems (cause all mine are too small
).

perfectdark

Im at home in the Dark...
Naaaaa im just kidding, Perfect Dark was my all time favorite video game for the Nintendo 64 system. It was a spin off of the Bond games, but the 2 player co-op portion was so much fun my brother and I would stay up till 3 in the morning playin it.

mike22cha

Mike(short for Michael)+22(Number of my first year playing basketball)+cha(short for the school I attend)
if I could change my username I would because I can't say I don't like my name to much. My favorite names are Charger21_SD, Sooner_Reef, or Charger21Mike (I used these for various other things)

A

alexmir

My old miniature dachsund was named alex, and one day when i was younger i decided i wanted to name him mir. not pronounced meer, its just like saying mercy, without the cy.
The name stuck and i was the only person i ever knew whose dogs name was mir, so kids at school thought it was cool. He died a few yrs ago and i have missed him something horrible so i use his name for alot of passwords and ID names!!!

i think its funny when people on here call me alex, My name is actually austin smith. But call me alex if it feels right

crashbandicoot

when I signed up I could not think of a name I was looking around for insperation and there on the shelf was an old PS1 game . Crashbandicoot . I don't so much like it . I was going to change it but it would just be confusing at this point .

A

alexmir

And in the major that i was doing( restaurant management at University Of Houston) you were either a foodie( doing the restaurant managementside) or hotel( for the hotel, resort, spa side of the program).
I have since switched majors because of the od scheduled lifestyle of a restaurant manager/owner. Food is still my first love, i had a cake baking business going for a while.