Explain your AVATAR!

clown boy

Originally Posted by LazyPinoy
mines? well its pretty simple. the king shot ronald because he was rolling on his turf tryin to open another nasty mcdonalds. BK over MCdonalds!

ric maniac

lol my first one was the kitty cat off of the kity cat dance vid, then i had a picture of me being weird, and then i had something that i dont remember and now i have a close up of my brain coral. lol not to exciting.

groupergenius

Originally Posted by LazyPinoy
mines? well its pretty simple. the king shot ronald because he was rolling on his turf tryin to open another nasty mcdonalds. BK over MCdonalds!
Graphic. But funny as heck.
Maybe a sick sign of the times.

jenni620

mine is of one of my great danes. her name is sophie, and i got her from a great dane rescue group when she was four and a half months old. she is now 6 years old...gettin' a little grey in the face, but she is still a wonderful dog!!

seasalt101

a happy dancin chicken that tries to represent my perserverance in my fight against cancer he don't stop and neither do i...tobin

clown boy

For all of you that haven't read seasalt's thread, I've done that chicken's dance before. It's vigorous... believe me.

R

reefernana

Well, let's see, I've got cancer, my youngest son has 2 types of cancer, I'm 55 years old and have raised 4 kids and have been married for over 22 years, not complaining I just believe I have earned the right to have mood swings...........lol!

trippkid

Small pic of my tank. The one with the King blowing away Ronald McDonald is the funniest I've seen on here so far, IMO
Matt

clown boy

Originally Posted by rbaldino
It's a cat, rockin' out. Doesn't get any better than that.
I love it...

Did you make it?