Extra equipment

flricordia

I have a well used Kent's nautalus skimmer with Magdrive 7. Both are well used but still put out a great dry skimmate. The skimmer has no cracks or bad areas. The Magdrive has some life to but I would recommend replacing some time soon. Impellor is in good condition but the impellor guid is wore though with some teflon tape it works fine. I have it taped so you can see what you need to do if you remove the tape. I would like $130 shipped.
Also have a Marineland 220 canister filter like new for $60 shipped. it dosn't have the carbon but still have the unused ceramic bio-rings.
Also have a PFO pendant with 175 XM 15k nearly new bulb and electronic ballast less than 4 months old. Asking $140 shiped.

reefitup

I'm looking for something over my 29biocube. Could you shoot me some pics of the light/ballast etc?
PM Sent
Also, does this come with the mounting hardware?
Thx

flricordia

Originally Posted by reefitup
http:///forum/post/2472558
I'm looking for something over my 29biocube. Could you shoot me some pics of the light/ballast etc?
PM Sent
Also, does this come with the mounting hardware?
Thx
Will get some pics of the stuff this weekend. The Pendant doesn't have a hanging kit, jus thte eye hooks that the cable goes into.