Extras for sale

flricordia

Having some car problems and need cash so I am selling these items I had been holding onto for an upgrade, some are used and were extras. Shipping not included. PM please only if you are serious. Thanks
$25 works fine/used

$60 used for about 3 months/ like new condition/20" 96wt 50/50

$150 PFO mini pendant like new/XM 150wt 15K new/electronic ballast new/plug and play

1-4000s $45 never used

flricordia

Originally Posted by smoothie
Pumps-internal or external?
Either way. They are sealed and work great external and just as well internal

flricordia

Originally Posted by LedZep fan
How much for just the sureflows?
$30 with pump. Only selling as an outfit.Thanks

mbnum2

Interested in one of the pumps, have been reading some reviews online and it seems like a 50-50 shot with these things? Have you ever used this before? Opinion?

flricordia

Originally Posted by mbnum2
Interested in one of the pumps, have been reading some reviews online and it seems like a 50-50 shot with these things? Have you ever used this before? Opinion?

These are great pumps as long as you use silicone grease
(from local hardware) on the impeller housing rubber seal (but you should use it on all rubber seals in your system BTW) to make it easier to put on and remove and soak the impeller in vinegar every couple months or so. Especially if you get calcium buildup in your system.

kclester

i finally got an paypal account and i can buy from you now....what did you keep under these lights and whats shipping to 24853 ? thanks in advance

flricordia

Originally Posted by kclester
i finally got an paypal account and i can buy from you now....what did you keep under these lights and whats shipping to 24853 ? thanks in advance
Did you mean the clamp-on? It is new so haven't kept anything under it. I made it and was going to use it but never did. Only had it on for the pics. PM me though.