F/S 10 gall NANO

unknown

I am selling my 10 gallon nano which has been setup for two years now. I am getting out of the hobbie for now since I can't afford it.
THE LIST
AGA 10 gallon aquarium
100w jebo heater
200w jebo heater
20" 96w Coralife quad hood
Brand new quad 50/50 bulb
Hagen 402 and 301 powerhead
CA 800 Powerhead
Kent reverse osmosis unit(24GPD three week old memberans)
Custom dosing pump(will get pics)
Stong air pump(will get pics)
Big temp Lifeguard thermometer
Floating thermometer
25lbs of LR
30lbs of LS
DIY MoonLights(5 LED's)
10 gallon mejier hood with 24" NO light
Reef Buffer
Reef builder
Lugols Iodine solution
Live stuff
1 Cleaner shrimp
Large Hammer coral
Colony of Neon green zoos
A Small Hitch hiking SPS coral(Unidentified)
dozen red leg hermits
dozen blue leg hermits
dozen astrea snails
dozen cerith snails
Tons of pods
Halmedia macro algea
Selling for $300 OBO
Will not ship, Willing to drive
Will split up if there are no buyers
I also have a Tippmann 98 with lots of extras for sale too.
Email me for details on everything.
LoveTheSea7@hotmail.com
I can take thepictures but I need someone else to post them for me. If that person would be so kind as to leave their email address Iwould send them the picsfor them to post.
Vince.
I live in Dexter, MI

G

gobyboy06

Would you split with your hammer? If so how much would you want for it ? I would probobly need it shipped and I would do it at my expense if I like the price :) Im located in Lorain OH.
Thanks !

G

gobyboy06

I dont mean to be a pest but I am really interested in . . . . . . .
-The cleaner shrimp
-The colony of neon green zoos
-The red leg hermits
-And some pods . . . .
If you will split let me know, give me a price if you will and ill see what I can do . . . . Thanks!

unknown

I will sell you the
Hammer coral
Zoos
Cleaner shrimp
12 red leg hermits
12 cerith snails
2 clumps of marco algea(Filled with pods)
and 12 blue leg hermits with lots of extra shells
For $120 shipped.
Read threw some of the other stuff I am selling and tell me if you would like something else.
To anyone esle who is looking at the tank. I WILL SPLIT UP NOW. I WILL SHIP at your expense.
Vince.

unknown

Are you still interesed goby boy??
Nothing has been sold yet people so If you want the whole set I can still do that.
Vince.

unknown

I am confused on your question??
Do you want to know how much for the tank Minus the clean up crew??
Vince.

G

gobyboy06

Sorry , I dont think I can because the parents are sayin I cant! Plus Im on a budget . . .
Its sounds like a great deal though . . . . Thanks anyway :D

tiggerguy

sorry to do this to you unknown.. buti have to speak up.. and warn others about you.. i bought from you in the past and you did not deliver what was promised..
buyer beware.. any questions anyone has you can email me and i can explain in detail..
dont wast your money on this guy

unknown

Tiggeryguy, I think you are pissed cause I would not give you the name brand of the lights from the othersite.
What happen was He was promised 10 corals a mandarin, three clowns and some reef chromis.
I got him al his corals, I put the clowns and the mardarin in my QT tank and all three clowns got sucked up into the PH. I refunded the money for that.
About the Reef Chromis, My supplier did not deliver to me and I refunded him for that.
So it's not like I ripped you off. You got what you asked for and the money was returned for stuff you didn't get.
When you came you also saw everything I have for sale.
Vince.
Tiggerguy thinks that you can keep a mandarin in a 30 gallon with a ten gallon sump. How is that fish doing, Sad it will probably die from starvation soon.

tiggerguy

obviosly you dont know ---- about me. hard to see stuff when you did not turn lights on.. manderin was starved when i got him told you that.. and he is quite fine in his 60 gallon.. not 30. and what lights are you taking about. never asked about lights.. you lie and your stuff is very poor quality.. period.. and you ten gal aint woth 50 bucks

unknown

What ever you are an old

[hr]
drunk and I am not waisting my time on you.
Vince.
I will have two sorces in 4 days that will post here and say if I am honest or not.
one will be buying a 55 gallon tank from me. And the other will be buying a set of DIY moonlights.
If anyone is still interesed in the ten gallon I can get pictures for you and we can work something out.
Vince.

unknown

The tank is still for sale everyone.
I am now selling everything for $275.
I will split up also.
Vince.