dnj90

Hi,
Complete 135 set-up includes:
135 Tank
Wood stand made from 2x4's
Wood canopy
Amircle wet/dry filter
Silent one pump
192 Watt pc Smartlite(Needs new bulb on left side,it cracked)
Digital ph probe
Ultraviolet steralizer
Berlin hang on turbo skimmer
250 pounds south down sand
3 pcs of rock
6"Picaso trigger
4"Clown grouper
Ton's of accessories
$1000.00 or b/o
This set up must be picked up,I dont have a way to deliver.
Before anyone asks,no I will not seperate.Sorry but I want it all gone.Please reply to my e-mail as I dont get back here often.Thanks

dzones

I bet you would get lots of offers if you would consider shipping...via fedex, ups or even usps. Not the tank of course but all the rest.
you could sell individually and probably make even more $$$.
Just a thought.
Also I feel your asking price is pretty high considering your stand is simple 2x4's and your light setup is damaged.
I am not trying to pick on your ad but reasons why you are not getting responses.
Sorry if i sound harsh but if you look at the over 120 views you have had and no responses I think people are feeling the same as i am.
Dave

junbug1970

way over priced. just my opinion.
250lbs of south down at $7 per 50lbs bag, that's only $35
3 pieces of rocks isn't much depending how big.
You could probably buy new for everything mix and match from ---- and so on for probably alot less.
but if you could get the price you are asking, more power to you!

dnj90

Thank you folks for the input.I see your points:) The new asking price will be $700.00 for everything.

J

joey d

Hi,
i may be interested in the whole thing..
any chance of pictures and location in nj ?
thanks
Joe

J

joey d

Dnj,
what brand of tank is it ? is it drilled for overflows ? is it oak walnut or black.. how old ? more details please !!
thanks,
joe

dnj90

Joe,
Not sure who makes the tank.Thes glass is 3/4 of an inch thick,Trim could be any color as its paintable.Not drilled at all.Would also trade for a bushmaster