F/S 220 G setup

idontfish

For sale a brand new 220 gallon all glass Perfecto aquarium. Dimensions are six feet wide, two feet deep and thirty inches tall. The stand is an Oak cabinet with concealed hinges. Included is a brand new glass canopy and two brand new strip lights. Located outside Chicago in the southwest suburbs. Please email me with your best offer. Thank you.
jasonzilvitis@yahoo.com

infalable

Hey Junbug, how many tanks do you have now? One of these days I am going to have to stop by and see your set up. I have a feeling I will walk out very jealous.

junbug1970

LOL. I have 2 salt water set up now. and 2 fresh water. Not including the 220gal i just bought. I have no idea what i'm seeting up yet on there. But i wont set that up until i move to a new home in couple of months.
I'm buying a reef set setup 125gal from JRein40806 this weekend, but i'm setting up that tank for my mom.
BUSY BUSY BUSY, but FUN FUN FUN :D

junbug1970

hopefully locally here. downers grove or glen ellyn areas. we just started looking for houses and can't wait to move. i need my fish room. :D

infalable

Probably not until next week. Finishing up monthly financials now. I will let you know if next week is good. What time do you get home from work?

infalable

I saw the picture of Bat's tank. Damn, that puts you at what, about 3000 gallons. Sonn you will be competeing with Mr Shedd.

infalable

I use Scotts since it is close. I will go to one inAlgonquin since I will be up there. There is one in Park Ridge that is nice, but a bit pricy on some stuff.

robchuck

I like Advanced Aquatics in Schaumburg. The prices are reasonable, and there's a good selection of livestock. Scott's is good too.