F/S: brand new tank, supplies, etc.- VA

P

pas13

I did my research, bought everything new and then got a new job that requires me to travel a lot. I never set anything up. Everything is brand new (except the last item) and in its original packaging, but I've had it all too long to return (purchased from April to June). I'm also open to offers-- especially if you want to pick up. I live in Falls Church, VA (zip code 22042).
90 gal Oceanic Bowfront Reef-ready (drilled) tank with overflow kit and glass top, 48” Bowfront stand (black with smoked glass door) and black canopy. . . $750.00
36” Bowfront stand (black with smoked glass door). . .$100.00
Aqua Medic Turboflotor 1000 protein skimmer with Ocean Runner 2700 pump. . . $175.00
Ebo Jager 150W 13” heater. . . $18.00
Maxi-Jet 900. . . $15.00
Maxi-Jet 600. . . $12.00
35” Kent Marine pro scraper. . . $15.00
PanWorld 50PX water pump. . . $135.00
Salifert Ammonia test kit (expires 2007). . . $15.00
Salifert Nitrite test kit (expires 2007). . . $12.00
Salifert Nitrate test kit (expires 2007). . . $15.00
Salifert pH test kit (expires 2007). . . $10.00
Aqua gloves 28”-- really heavy duty with elastic at top. . . $10.00
Captive Purity refractometer. . . $65.00
American Marine Pinpoint Wireless Thermometer, plus 1 sensor. . . $32.00
American Marine Pinpoint Wireless Thermometer sensor. . . $16.00
Aquastick epoxy putty- red coralline color (2 oz. tubes). . . $8.00 ea
Yardright Tropical Play sand (same as Southdown). . . $7.00 ea
Marine Fishes 500+ Essential-to-Know Aquarium Species by Scott W. Michael. . .$15.00
The Conscientious Marine Aquarist by Robert M. Fenner. . . $20.00
Reef Invertebrates by Anthony Calfo & Robert Fenner. . . $30.00
60 lbs. Instant Ocean Salt. . . $25.00
Used 29 gal tank and stand with HOB filter, lights and HOB protein skimmer (I bought it used and was going to use as a QT.). . . $85 OBO

slipknot23

Wood you ship to MIlton,PA 17847 and do you take paypal? Aqua gloves 28”-- really heavy duty with elastic at top. . . $10.00

D

dholmblad

How much sand do you have, Ill take off your hands and am located in 22124.

P

pas13

Originally Posted by slipknot23
Wood you ship to MIlton,PA 17847 and do you take paypal? Aqua gloves 28”-- really heavy duty with elastic at top. . . $10.00
Yes, I take paypal. Postage would be $3.00 (first class mail). If you want them, send payment to peggyswalve@hotmail.com and give me your mailing information. Thanks.

P

pas13

Originally Posted by dholmblad
How much sand do you have, Ill take off your hands and am located in 22124.
I have 4 bags (40 lbs. each). Do you want to pick them up? Email me at peggyswalve@hotmail.com and we can make arrangements. Thanks.

P

pas13

you've got money! Thank you

Thanks! I'll put them in the mail tomorrow.

cha4218

I'm interested in the heater, maxi 600, and the test kit (ph, nitrite, nitrate, ammonia). I'll offer $45 (the items come out to about $60 with cheaper test kit, brand new). :notsure:
In addition, I live in Edgewater, NJ 07020. How much is shipping? Let me know if your interested. scotthur@gmail.com

fish_nooob

if you still have sand left over, or the deal doesnt go through, ill take a 40lb bag. kinda curious, whered you get the yardright anyways?

46bfinga

interested in the maxi jets and the 35"kent marine pro scraper (as long as its the glass model).one of the epoxy putty.and ill offer you 50 dollars for the refractometer.shipped to 30115.let me know and ill paypal ya.email me at jackedupdodge@msn.com thanks

P

pas13

Originally Posted by cha4218
I'm interested in the heater, maxi 600, and the test kit (ph, nitrite, nitrate, ammonia). I'll offer $45 (the items come out to about $60 with cheaper test kit, brand new). :notsure:
In addition, I live in Edgewater, NJ 07020. How much is shipping? Let me know if your interested. scotthur@gmail.com
My asking price for those items is $82, which is already less than what I paid. I'll go down to $70 for all, plus shipping. Everything is brand new and still in the original boxes (never even opened), so I would like to try to get a little more of what I originally paid for it. Let me know if you are still interested and I will get you a quote on shipping.
Thanks.

P

pas13

Originally Posted by fish_nooob
if you still have sand left over, or the deal doesnt go through, ill take a 40lb bag. kinda curious, whered you get the yardright anyways?
Sand is spoken for (assuming the sale goes through). You are first in line if the sale does not got through.
I got it at Southern States in Manassas, VA, which is a feed coopertive. There are other locations too. The website is their name dot com.
Thanks.

P

pas13

Originally Posted by 46bfinga
interested in the maxi jets and the 35"kent marine pro scraper (as long as its the glass model).one of the epoxy putty.and ill offer you 50 dollars for the refractometer.shipped to 30115.let me know and ill paypal ya.email me at jackedupdodge@msn.com thanks
YGM

P

pas13

How much is shipping for the Instant Ocean Salt to Milton,PA 17847?? Plz get back to me
I don't think that I could ship it. The 60 lbs are in a sealed bucket, but I'm not sure that the seal would hold through shipping. Sorry.

P

pas13

Originally Posted by yetti
Email me at scott@turnmeyer.com
Interested in many things including tank,salt and most others..
I live in Nortern VA and work in Manassas....
Scott
YGM

P

pas13

Originally Posted by xCGx
I live in NoVa and am interested in the tank, stand and the other main components email me at cacg99@comcast.net Not sure I can convince the wife.....
YGM