F/S New 2x54w t-5 HO ballast with endcaps

fishfreek

I have a brand new t5 HO 2x54w electronic ballast(same ballast that came with my new retro from Sunlight Supply) with 2 pair of endcaps(sockets) and the 18 gauge wire for sale. I bought the ballast a month ago and was going to use it on my 55 gallon tank, but decided to go with (2) 39w ballasts instead. All items are new, i only fired up the ballast once to make sure it worked.
I paid $42 + shipping for the ballast alone, i'll throw in the wire and endcaps for free seeing i have them lying around. All you'll need is a power cord($4 at HD) and bulbs to make a nice 48" retro set up.
$32 plus shipping.

katieb

Are they still for sale? So you just need bulbs and power cord and hang from ceiling? Sorry, I am new to this lighting.

kas2247

Interested in lights. Would one or two of these kits be sufficient for some easy corals in a 55? I was thinking of using a 2x54 T5 setup with a 4x64 PC setup. Would you recommend this? I've seen almost this exact setup on different websites for quite a bit more than what you're asking. Do you take paypal? You can email me at kristenashley48 @ msndotcom

fishfreek

Tanksalot, i beleive they will power 24" bulbs they will just be over driven and you will need to purchase higher end endcaps to be on the safe side. The ones provided will work fine if using 54w bulbs but seeing you would be overdriving the bulbs i suggest using good moistureproof endcaps.
Katieb, this would be used as a retro fit light setup that you can install in a canopy. All you would need is a power coard and bulbs.