Famous people

oceanminded

Just wondering if anyone here knows or have met anyone famous. Maybe someone here is famous....pictures would be great!

kittykitty

i stayed in the same hotel as Mel Gibson in maui 3 years ago! (of course, while he had the 10,000 dollar per night suite, i had the 400 dollar per night room)

:rolleyes:
I don't like famous people. They don't do anything special and people love them. (actors, at least)

flydan

Hey,
I went to High School with Eric Heiden. Does that count? We were on the hockey and soccer teams together my junior year. (He was one grade ahead of me. His sister Beth was in my class.)
Dan'l

moraym

Some guy from my college is on The O.C., but I can't really say I'm happy about that, cause he was pretty stupid, and hence I dislike the show.

spun710

i was on the same plane as heath ledger on my way home from australia and i saw rob zombie in the sydney airport

cindyski

my dad on a lay-oversaw and met little richard in NY on his way to italy :happy:
me i am still with beaver and wally as posted in the other thread like this:)

unknown

couple years ago my cousin chris was working at metro airport and he meat and I guess talked with hulk hogan for like 2 hours since hogan was on layover. He said he is a pretty cool guy.
Thats my input
Vince.:happyfish

cwalters

I have had exclusive photo shoots with Sterling Marlin, John Andretti, Chad Little, Jeff Hammond (NASCAR) The Wilkinson's, The Kentucky Headhunters, Kevin Sharp,Wynnona, Mark Chestnut, Lee Roy Parnell,(Country Music Performers) Hansen (Mmm Bop, that was like Beatle Mania) Just to name a few.

bradttu

Billy Bob Thorton and Tim McGraw are in my town right now shooting a movie called Friday Night Lights. Billy Bob Thorton is supposedly always at Chili's. The movie is about the 1988 Permian Panthers (where I went to high school) high school football team.click here to read more about it
Pretty much everything in the article is true. High school football around here is crazy. The high school football stadium seats 20,000 people.
Here's an aeral shot of it. Remember, this is for high school football. :rolleyes:

dicemanj

When I was in College at OSU I was a valet for a nice hotel in Columbus.
Arnold S. He has the Swartzenager Fitness Challenge in Ohio every year. I drove him to the airport in a Humer.
James Hatfield from Matallica
Jerry Garcia
Joe Montana
Sting
the guy from UB40
Jane Jackson
First Pres Bush
Incredable Hulk, Lou Ferigno
Several others, the best by far is Jerry Garcia, he invited us up to his room for a party. Unfortunatley we were not allowed. In hinesite I should have quit, it would have been worth it.
Oh yeah, I played craps with Mr Cooper, from Hanging with Mr Cooper, I had no idea of who he was, someone had to tell me

klearstar

I physically picked up Chuck Mangione at the Newport Jazz Festival so he could get over a fence after he played a song on the trumpet to a woman in the audience. He is just a little guy and I happened to be standing right there and he asked me!:D

beaslbob

a country singer was at the local waffel house after a concert in albuquerque once. Just him and a few friends in the booth. Was about 0100 (that's am for you guys).
Think it was randy travis.
wondered why a bigh long black limo was parked out front when i came in. :D