Favia Question (Two of them)

supertank

I just picked up a nice size bright green Favia yesterday. I have read that the brighter green favias can be place higher in the tank, and the more subdued colored ones need to be lower and shaded.
Anyway, I placed mine pretty high, but I just want to make sure that is okay. I'd hate for mine to start bleaching or something.
I also picked up another piece of Favia yesterday as well, and I am a little nervous that it didn't handle the shipping process too well. According to the pictures when purchase, it was pretty bright green, but when I recieved it, it was a light greyish blue color. I realize that different lights will show different colors, but this is pretty drastic. Is this normal, and will the color return? I placed this one near the bottom, but not really shaded.
I will try to get some pictures posted later today so you all can see what I'm talking about.
I'm running a 75 gallon tank with 4x54 watt T5 lights. It's been up and running for 6 months now, and everthing else (Corals and Fish) in my tank seem to be doing well.

btldreef

My favia (which looks like your picture on the left) lost some color and didn't look so great for the first week it was in the tank and I thought it might die, then it just adjusted on its own. I move mine all over the tank, since we just upgraded to a much larger one and I can't decide where I want it. It will do fine when placed just about anywhere but complete darkness. I've had it up high (with T5HO lighting) and it didn't loose any coloration, and placing it low didn't make it start to wither away. I do feed mine every 7-10 days with some brine or mysis. Don't let the small polyps deceive you, they have long sweeper tentacles that come out at night. Good Luck :)

supertank

Thank you for the reply. I really appreciate it. Mine have both been in my tank now for a few days, and they both look pretty good. Seems like they like their new home.